Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Something of Something or Other

I am going to post something here at some point today. I'm not exactly sure what yet, but I figure this incomplete post announcing this fact will motivate me to actually do it.

UPDATE: Alright, I know.... I suck! I fail at life. I said I would blog consistently and it's been, what, like 3 weeks since I lasted posted. Trust me, I'm just as frustrated with myself as you are, or as I like to imagine you are. Maybe that's just me in denial telling myself that people actually read this blog and want to hear what I have to say. Even if no one does read this, I'm still very disappointed in myself. In fact, this is where I rank on the Awesome Scale of Awesomeness (which I will now use to rate everything).


I'm so un-awesome, I don't even deserve a rank (meanwhile Chuck Norris is so awesome he's above the ranking).

The reason I haven't posted lately is because I feel completely uninspired. It is as though every ounce of witty sarcastic humor have vacated my body. I think I exhausted it. Each time I go one Facebook, I try to think of something witty to post as my status and can come up with absolutely nothing. Sad, yes. This post in and of itself is so lacking of humor that simply writing it makes me feel as though I'm being mauled by a bear: a dull unimaginative word bear.

This is how I feel:

Anyway, I promise I'll get back to posting (especially since school is done) as soon humor reenters my body. Perhaps aliens will abduct me and insert it back into my body like a probe. Or maybe that's how I lost it..... O_o

2 comments:

  1. So it is that 5 days after a declaration to post in this spot that it still lies as just that, a declaration. Fear not the unknowing tides that is your blog post schedule, fear instead the lie of a post. The expectations of witty, humorous, and sarcastic ideas blogged upon the free market of the internet are unmet. Why follow a blog that while full of potential, fails the aesthetic, ambitious, dreams of its avant-garde creator. There can be only greatness when great effort has been put forth. Without the nurishment of time and thought this blog seems doomed to wither, fading away into the background of a busy life. Ye we the people ask for more, and ye the demands of the vox populi are left on the wayside of lifes road. So when next you choose to declare a blog post latter in the day, have the presence of mind to follow through with such bold statements. Do not waste our time with half bodied lies, and hollow promises.

    With invested intrest in truth and justice
    Poncho El Bandito del Mar del negro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^
    *nourishment
    *Yet
    *life's
    *interest
    *justice.

    ReplyDelete